FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

GuppyTime12

Reaction score
What's up? Just made this thread to learn about each of you guys. just post a picture or video of your tank(s) if possible, or just give me a description of it/them. It's just mostly to learn about the other members (or guests), along with inspiration and advice on my tank. If any of you want to see my tank, just ask and ill give you the youtube link to it. Happy posting! 
tongue2.gif

You seem to have posted this twice, best bet is to remove one of these and just leave the one....

Here's my tank...I have 4 Corey's, and 6 glow light tetra....think most of them are camera shy....I will be adding a few more fish soon, but not until my regulars are well acquainted, which they seem to be so perhaps some new additions at the weekend...I thought of a few female platys to add some colour.
Oops...pic now attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 161
Francesjane, you're substrate, mopani wood and plants all seem to have floated to the top of your tank...I'd check your TDS if I were you! 
tongue2.gif

Oh stop lol...I couldn't get it the right way round even by rotating it in my photo's...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back