Hi All,
I am new to this forum and new to fish keeping. I have had my tropical fish tank for about 4 months now and all is going well. But have one question i have two Kribensis one which i am pretty sure is female and i am not sure about the other one pictures below thanks for your help.
First Link is for the Female
http
/i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww105/e...sh/DSC03484.jpg
These links are for the one i am not sure about. The 2nd photo in these links is the fish that is on the right of the picture.
http
/i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww105/e...sh/DSC03488.jpg
http
/i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww105/e...sh/DSC03489.jpg
Thanks for you help
I am new to this forum and new to fish keeping. I have had my tropical fish tank for about 4 months now and all is going well. But have one question i have two Kribensis one which i am pretty sure is female and i am not sure about the other one pictures below thanks for your help.
First Link is for the Female
http
/i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww105/e...sh/DSC03484.jpgThese links are for the one i am not sure about. The 2nd photo in these links is the fish that is on the right of the picture.
http
/i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww105/e...sh/DSC03488.jpghttp
/i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww105/e...sh/DSC03489.jpgThanks for you help
altho going by tail shape id say also female but a stressed 1







