Sealife Centre - Birmingham

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
8,492
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So I have 50% of entry to the sealife centre in B'ham, was planning on taking my 4yr old during the half term hols, wondering if any one from here has been and if its any good? Dont want to waste time/money if its completely useless, so opinions please :)
 
Only from Wolvo, so not far, less than 20miles I think.

Do they have sharks? My little boy really wants to see sharks :rolleyes:

Any unusual fishies?
 
I went to the one in Scarborough a few months back and it was great!


yeh scarborough 1 is pretty good love the turtle and the seal sanctuary there and the jellyfish room thinghy was pretty cool :)


brum 1 is good minx and yes they have sharks and i think now the sea tutle section should be finished was doing it a few mnths ago when i went :)
 
I went to the one in Scarborough a few months back and it was great!


yeh scarborough 1 is pretty good love the turtle and the seal sanctuary there and the jellyfish room thinghy was pretty cool :)


brum 1 is good minx and yes they have sharks and i think now the sea tutle section should be finished was doing it a few mnths ago when i went :)

Cool, ok, shall definately go check it out then, thanks for the help all :D
 
I went to the brum one with my gf and her family earlier this year. it was a really good day out. the sea turtle part with the 360degree view underwater tunnel was pretty awesome :)

I'd recommend it. Also, i dunno if they're still doing the promotion but if you ask at the train station for a special ticket to the sea life center its a lot cheaper than paying on the door.

Hth :)
 
I have 50% off entry ticket so hopefully that should be ok, cant use two offers in one transaction, but thanks for the tip.
 
Only from Wolvo, so not far, less than 20miles I think.

Do they have sharks? My little boy really wants to see sharks :rolleyes:

Any unusual fishies?
yes they have a couple/few sharks but were not talking great whites i went there and really liked it. :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top