Seahorses

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg you guys are ####ing rediculous. we already stopped this thread because people kept going on about how i argued. i was expecting people to help say if i was right about certain things, and i was creative argueing. but then you guys started making a big deal out of it. so please, just leave the ####ing thread alone, no one ####ing understood what i was asking and it was hard to get anyone to giv a straight answer.

seriously, could you guys in the last 2 posts been much ruder about it? i can say things and i wanted to see if i was right and i wanted you guys to giv straight answers, be more nicer, and not be so ####ing rude about it.

i'll go re-read and quote some things to show you two about what was really happening. you guys have no open mind either, because i 'argued' because i was tryingto figure out exact things and stuff but you guys misunderstood and went all out on me.

i've never read ANYWHERE or heard anywhere that they were aggressive towards anything. everywhere says they are very calm and safe and unaggressive.
creative argue. seeing if they are aggressive, seeing if someone can help giv me a link, waiting to see if i'm wrong about what i've read (not trying to say i'm getting eels no matter what, that was MISUNDERSTOOD.
i'm getting a horseshoe crab. i don't mind if i have to buy something else for the seahorses. But i've read alot, and from what i've heard they can live fine with the seahorses in the same conditions. i will have a place for the horseshoe crab even if it gets bigger then usual, i will get him a bigger tank.
seeing if they CAN"T live in same conditions, i thought temps were the same, as i read. wasn't saying i was gonna get one and put it in there to die. i'm not saying i'm going to do it immediatly before i get more info, you guys just expected that and then yelled at me like i was a fish killer.
the guy is 1-2 inches in size. he will be in a 50 gallon. that will be enough for him. as soon as i think he is too big for it i will upgrade. we may be moving within the next year or two. maby sometime her can live in a big big container, even bigger then what teh other guy said
seeing if he can't live in there. pointing out that he will not live in a small tank for his size, if he got bigger he would move to a bigger one. i won't just put him in there and let him die like everyone thinks. you all are acting like i'm going to do these things just because i'm asking about them and argueing for information. i would never just put something in a tank no matter what.

i'm not like you guys keep acting like i am, i'm arguein for information and i'm just talking ideas. you all need to chill, because you guys keep misunderstanding me and thinking i'm gonna kill everything :sad:

Well, here's a post that will hopefully conform to your standards.

Yes yes, an eel would be fine for your setup. You're right it probably won't harm anything. Yeah, go ahead and get a large Gymnothorax, too. Yeah, go ahead, it will be fine. While you're at it, why not get a pair of Balistoides viridescens and breed them in the SH tank as well?

Your Horseshoe Crabs would have plenty of room in tank smaller than they are... and I'm sure you'll be able to mimic the tides and seasons and breed them as well. Jeez, I wonder why I never thought of breeding all these animals? It's so easy...

Yeah, you're right, $500 will be plenty for setting up a breeding system for Horseshoe Crabs and Seahorses. Besides, you'll be selling them like mad, right? They are so easy to raise and find a market for after all.

Please, if you are not willing to listen to constructive criticism, well.... don't bother posting. Marine creatures are much more difficult to breed and raise than you seem to realize; they are not like Pond Snails that would breed (literally) in a puddle of water if they got the chance. If it were as easy as you make it out to be, then don't you think more people would be doing it?

Cost is another factor. Sorry to be blunt, but... if you think you are going to be raking it in from SH sales, well... dream on.

Also, you are not the only one to have to exercise restrain on the animals you want... ever since I visited Hawaii, I wanted to get Naso Tangs, Coris Wrasses and Dragon Wrasses more than anything. But alas, although I probably could keep them in my upcoming set up, I know that they would be happier in more space. Everybody has to resist buying fish sometimes, including you.

Seriously.

-Lynden

omg, have you not read my last posts? you just keep going, making fun of me, saying how i'll kill everything? I ALREADY ####ING SAID THAT IDEAS ARE NOT THINGS I AM GONNA GO DO IMMEDIATLY NO MATTER WHAT, I'M NOT GONNA HURT ANY FISH, ANDI WAS TALKING ####ING IDEAS, SO STOP ####ING TRYING TO ATTACK ME CAUSE YOU DON'T ####ING READ WHAT THE #### I'M SAYING, YOU ARE SO ####ING RUDE.

Well, here's a post that will hopefully conform to your standards.

Yes yes, an eel would be fine for your setup. You're right it probably won't harm anything. Yeah, go ahead and get a large Gymnothorax, too. Yeah, go ahead, it will be fine. While you're at it, why not get a pair of Balistoides viridescens and breed them in the SH tank as well?

Your Horseshoe Crabs would have plenty of room in tank smaller than they are... and I'm sure you'll be able to mimic the tides and seasons and breed them as well. Jeez, I wonder why I never thought of breeding all these animals? It's so easy...

Yeah, you're right, $500 will be plenty for setting up a breeding system for Horseshoe Crabs and Seahorses. Besides, you'll be selling them like mad, right? They are so easy to raise and find a market for after all.

Please, if you are not willing to listen to constructive criticism, well.... don't bother posting. Marine creatures are much more difficult to breed and raise than you seem to realize; they are not like Pond Snails that would breed (literally) in a puddle of water if they got the chance. If it were as easy as you make it out to be, then don't you think more people would be doing it?

Cost is another factor. Sorry to be blunt, but... if you think you are going to be raking it in from SH sales, well... dream on.

Also, you are not the only one to have to exercise restrain on the animals you want... ever since I visited Hawaii, I wanted to get Naso Tangs, Coris Wrasses and Dragon Wrasses more than anything. But alas, although I probably could keep them in my upcoming set up, I know that they would be happier in more space. Everybody has to resist buying fish sometimes, including you.

Seriously.

-Lynden
i told you guys and told you like 3-5 times already! i'm talking ideas. i would never just do it just for money or just because i want the fish. please take your god damn time to read what i said last night, because apparently you didn't. stop being so ####ing rude about it, i'm not doing this for money, i'm not doing this no matter how the fish are treated. i'm talking ####ing ideas when i say things, i'm not gonna go out there and do it just because i want to. you don't know how ####ing stressful the last couple days have been with this thread. you don't know how rude and how much it pisses me off to here you guys act like i'm doing things no matter what and your acting like i'm a greedy ***** you doesn't cvare for fish. don't you think i know it's hard to breed SH? do you really beieve that i would just do whatever i could to make money off of them? you don't know how stressful it is to here you guys say that. this type of stuff could easily make someone like me cry, hering how you really think of me. well read my last ####ing posts and stop trying to make me look like a bad person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

calling to the mods to close this thread . It seems to have no purpose other than a hostile environment. remember the phrase TFF is the friendliest place on the net and i dont care who says what i dont want this forum to go the ways of other places on the net. :grr: im angry now.

anyway the advice given here has been good and true and your idea puddle is a rally good one and i wish you well.

CASE CLOSED PLEASE??

agreed, i want this closed. i explained myself earlier and wanted people to stop, but they kept going. this misunderstanding has gone too far, mods feel free, to please, close this.

puddle, might i suggest that you pursue some anger management counseling? you seem overly sensitive to even the mildest of criticisms. this is not a productive life-habit and could get you into trouble as you continue to grow older.

you're a good kid and i know that you are a 100% true animal-lover. so i'm not saying this as anything bad about you, just something that you might want to consider.

OK i have read this thread and i wont comment any further other than this....

Advise was asked for.

Advice was given.

Now Puddle can take this advice or ignore it.

These members who seem to be flaming are only giving advice to the best of their knowledge and experience. It was asked for and answers were given..

Continueing this thread is pointless as its only dissolving into arguements and bad feelings. I wont tollerate such behaviour on this forum so consider this a friendly warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back