Saying hello

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cazm17

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the hobby. Whilst growing up we had a tropical fish tank and later on a large koi pond. I've always been fascinated and relaxed by water and fish, but it took until 3rd lockdown to do something about it

I have a 64l interpet tank. Actually I have two. I got one from a friend, which I thought was leaking, so ordered a new one online. Turned out I just had it overfilled, its been fine since losing a bit of water.

I started with 4 guppies and 2 mollies, but after poor advice setting up the tank I only have 2 guppies left. So I'm in the business now of cycling and getting the tank settled.

Found these forums which seem full of good knowledge, so thought I'd join up.

Attachments

• DSC_0252.JPG
    DSC_0252.JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 39
Hi, I'm new to the hobby. Whilst growing up we had a tropical fish tank and later on a large koi pond. I've always been fascinated and relaxed by water and fish, but it took until 3rd lockdown to do something about it

I have a 64l interpet tank. Actually I have two. I got one from a friend, which I thought was leaking, so ordered a new one online. Turned out I just had it overfilled, its been fine since losing a bit of water.

I started with 4 guppies and 2 mollies, but after poor advice setting up the tank I only have 2 guppies left. So I'm in the business now of cycling and getting the tank settled.

Found these forums which seem full of good knowledge, so thought I'd join up.
welcome!!!!:banana::hi::hi::hi:keep updated.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back