
I'd really advise against that. By the time you're done vacuuming all the junk you were trying to get out will be mixed into any sand in the bottom of the bucket and dumping that back into the tank defeats the entire purpose of vacuuming it. Toss it with the rest of the water.No big deal if a little does end up in the bucket, after emptying the water just tip it back into the tank.
Unless you let the bucket stand the vast majority of sediment remains in suspension. I have never noticed sediment in the bottom of my buckets. In any case and on reflection i agree, it would likely be easier and wiser just to toss the lot.I'd really advise against that. By the time you're done vacuuming all the junk you were trying to get out will be mixed into any sand in the bottom of the bucket and dumping that back into the tank defeats the entire purpose of vacuuming it. Toss it with the rest of the water.