Sand And Kuhli's

Cocomojo

Fish Fanatic
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Topped off my stocking this weeked in my 20 gallon and put my Kuhli number to 6.

Apparantly they all got so excited to see each other, they throw a party every night.

Before lights out the water starts to look a bit clear and sand has settled on EVERYTHING.
Then come morning time.. once again the sand is floating all over the place. Other than going back to a more gravel substrate... is there any suggestions on what I could do? Figure could pick up a second filter and just run it with floss, but don't really care to spend the extra money.
 
To me your kuhlis sound normal, they do like to hunt about but they shouldnt be causing that much sand disturbance.

I think there may be other fish involved :shifty:
 
I have 6 Kuhli, 7 Fancy Guppy, and 3 young Double Red Apisto (1m 2f)

I figure it be the Kuhli since during the day they're more active than I've ever seen when I had just 3.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top