Sale Of A Large Quantity Of Fish - Withdrawn

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I lied - the "tetras" are Harlequin Rasbora

The bumblebee catfish - unfortunately I have no idea what species they are. They are not what they were sold as because they are currently around the 4 - 5 inch mark and were suppose to stop at around 2.5 - 3.

This is the best match picture and size wise that I can come up with - Pseudomystus siamensis. They haven't grown in the last year or so though

On a postage issue - I would prefer not to have to post them, just a little concerned about doing it. If you are going to be willing to pay for postage & heat packs, then you would be close enough for me to drive most of the way there and you just pay me for delivery instead.
Nina
If they are indeed Pseudomystus siamensis (as bagrids they will have two nasal barbels, so 8 barbels instead of 6 if they were the south american bumblebees), then I'll knock them off my want list - sorry :(
Anyway, I'll wait for ladylouroll to make a decision as to which ones/whether you'll deliver, but would like first dibs on the woodcats please.
Thanks
Martin

Just had a look in the tank at the cories and I was mistaken on the number. I think there are about 4 or 5 and what they are is a mystery. It would be fairer to say it would be lucky dip with them.

If they are indeed Pseudomystus siamensis (as bagrids they will have two nasal barbels, so 8 barbels instead of 6 if they were the south american bumblebees), then I'll knock them off my want list - sorry :(
Anyway, I'll wait for ladylouroll to make a decision as to which ones/whether you'll deliver, but would like first dibs on the woodcats please.
Thanks
Martin

After a little prodding and counting, they appear to have 8 barbels. 2 on the top and then 6 on the side and underneath of the mouth.

As soon as I know from ladylouroll then no probs on first dibs for the wood cats.

After a little prodding and counting, they appear to have 8 barbels. 2 on the top and then 6 on the side and underneath of the mouth.
That makes them bagrids then so more than likely they are what you thought. Thanks.

As soon as I know from ladylouroll then no probs on first dibs for the wood cats.

I would like to take the milky way woodcats and the pim pictus. but obviously i do need the postage for me?!

it depends on which the spotted woodcats are as some seem to get from 6-20 inches BIG DIFFERENCE!! haha :)
are these the spotted woodcats? i seem to keep finding several different latins names with the same name.

<a href="http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/prod/213421/product.web" target="_blank">http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/prod/213421/product.web</a>

im also interested in the L333 if that is which one it is. please let me no. will depend on price also as my money is rather low at this time :)

FYI, and I hope Nina won't mind me chiming in with the info, following our PMs yesterday:
The spotted woodcats are in fact Centromochlus perugiae, and the milky ways cats are Tatia intermedia. These often get sold as milky way cats (Tatia galaxias), as when young are dark with spots, and so easily mistaken. I have infact found an LFS reasonably local to me who is selling T.galaxias, but until I have seen them I won't hold my breath!
Martin

I may be interested in:
2 x Lima Shovelnose
3 x Bristlenose Plecs
2 x Bush Fish
1 x 1 L333

Do you have a pic of the Bush Fish?

I am junction 9 of M25 - would you deliver for petrol cost?

I am at work at the moment so will sort out a picture of the bush fish later on for you.

Delivery to junction 9 should be fine - however, there are not any services so how far out from junction 9 are you?

I will speak to someone today regarding postage of fish as they do it on a more regular basis and will see if I can find out about costs etc.

ive changed my mind for the last time following martinS information. If they are infact the spotted woodcats that were listed above.
i would just like those please. as i have seen other people interested in the other too and thought it would be fair to share :).
hope that keeps everyone happy. and i believe that will make postage easier.

is that ok?

Sorry, but if Ladylouroll wants the spotteds, then that means I'm out as these were the ones I was going to travel to you to collect. It is though a shame as I live close to J8 of the M25, so Chris and I could share the postage costs.
Thanks anyway for your time Nina, and hope you manage to find them all homes.
Martin

sorry dude i thought i was doing you a favour as i did want both lots of woodcats and the bumbles at one point which i noticed you wanted?

sorry dude i thought i was doing you a favour as i did want both lots of woodcats and the bumbles at one point which i noticed you wanted?
Hi
No problem - you had first dibs and that's the way it goes. I did, but it once it became apparent that they are pseudomystus, not the microglanis I was hoping for, I knocked them off my list.
Martin

hi there..

im still interested in the l333....have you checked them yet..and or thought of a price...i can collect any time...cheers anton...oh and the shrimp aswell i forgot to add that b4 hehe

cheers anton

[email protected]

As far as I can tell the L333 is an L333 but he is insistent on not coming anywhere near the front of the tank for a picture to confirm.

Ladylouroll - I still haven't had a reply regarding how on earth I post fish. I will let you know once I can but I am still rather reluctant to post.

As for prices for the fish - make me an offer for what you would be willing to pay for them.

Bush fish pic - a little dark but does show the pair of them
DSC_4477.jpg

Just for reference, the large syno
DSC_5506.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back