April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
For various reasons I have a large number of fish that need to be sold on. Due to the quantity I have just had to list out the fish. I haven't put any prices against the fish so please feel free to make an offer.

I will arrange for pictures of the actual fish (if possible) as required. However due to the nature of some of the fish, I may only be able to provide stock photos.

All fish are to be collected although if you are local, delivery may be able to be arranged on a case by case basis. I would prefer that if you take one of a particular type of fish, you do take all of them.

I would like them to be gone within 4 weeks and any fish remaining after this time I will have no choice but to return them to a local fish shop.

3 Cigar Sharks (8-10"0
1 Pim (6")
1 Sailfin Plec (8 - 10")
2 Bush Fish (4-5")
4 Lima Shovelnose (10-12")
1 Large Unknown Syno (6-7")
1 L333
1 L027
4 Milky Way Woodcats
4 Upside Down Catfish
5 Pim Pitcus
1 Rainbow Shark
5 Platydoras Costatus
3 Spotted Raphael
1 Dwarf Giraffe Catfish
6 Bumblebee Catfish
1 Rubbernose Plec
2 Mountain Shrimp
Cories (lucky dip)
1 Blue Line Tetras (?)
3 Bristlenose Plecs
4 Spotted Woodcats
15 Tetras

I will also have a large number of fish tanks (and custom stand in some cases) and equipment for sale once all the fish have gone but please see the <a href="http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=310141" target="_blank">separate thread</a> for them.

All fish are advertised elsewhere so will update if any are sold. Additionally, since my small tanks are very full of wood, the numbers are the best guestimates and there may be less of each of some of the fish.

im not really sure where southend is? is that too far away from portsmouth to deliver? id have to check through the whole list but ive already found 2 lots of fish that id take. if not is there any chance of posting if i front the cost of heatpad etc? and next day postage of course :)

If you are prepared to take up the costs then postage shouldnt be too much of a problem - the main reason I haven't ever done it or wanted to do it is because I am scared!!!

Portsmouth (centre of) is approximately 120 miles away from Southend. I can do a trip to somewhere on the M25 if you want, that shouldn't be too much of a problem but it will depend on what fish you want.

its more the smaller catfish upto the 6 inch ones im looking at still looking at profiles atm but certainly both lots of woodcats and pim pictus. do you happen to no the latin name of the bumble bee catfish as there seems to be lots of types of them. i dont drive so it looks like delivery is out so postage would be the only option obviously would depend a bit on postage costs and i would have to wait a few days (the 23rd) until payday if thats not a problem?

Just to butt in here, if you are considering postage it is probably worth 'reserving' the fish but not shipping them yet due to the looming postal strikes :good:

is the guarenteed next day effected by the strike to? i got some plants through via that and it was fine? just to check?

are you able to give me the specific names for the spotted woodcats, pim pictus, and also what are the 15 tetra types? would consider one of the plecs too which ever would get on best with a BN?? what would ypou recommend?

This is a great deal guys. You would be hard-pressed to find fish that have been better cared for. I wish I lived nearby.

is the guarenteed next day effected by the strike to? i got some plants through via that and it was fine? just to check?

are you able to give me the specific names for the spotted woodcats, pim pictus, and also what are the 15 tetra types? would consider one of the plecs too which ever would get on best with a BN?? what would ypou recommend?

Not too sure. It shouldn't be as it is done by the parcel force element I would assume rather than the "normal" door delivery stuff.

Will double check on the tetra fish as for love nor money can not remember what they are called.

hi there..

how much for the l333..?..

cheers anton

[email protected]

I just need to check that this is an L333 as when I was having a look for prices, the pictures of the fish seem to be different. It was sold as an L333 and I have never been corrected on it yet so I am assuming that it is one but will get back to you.

how much do you think it would cost to post both woodcat types,pim cats,bumble bee catfish (dependant on species). and possibly the tetras dependant on what they are?

Absolutely no idea as I have never posted fish. I wouldn't even know where to start!!

The milky way wood cats/pims/bumble bee catfish would need to be in a separate tank to the spotted woodcats and tetras or they will become lunch.

yeah thats not a problem do you no there specific names? just so i can do some more research first i have paid between 8-15 in postage for fish before so at i guess the higher end of that?

4 Milky Way Woodcats
6 Bumblebee Catfish
4 Spotted Woodcats
If these are still available, I can collect this weekend or one evening, whichever suits.
I know you have other interest, so if it falls though, please let me know. Can discuss price once I know what you still have available.
Martin

Apparently I lied - the "tetras" are Harlequin Rasbora

The bumblebee catfish - unfortunately I have no idea what species they are. They are not what they were sold as because they are currently around the 4 - 5 inch mark and were suppose to stop at around 2.5 - 3.

This is the best match picture and size wise that I can come up with - Pseudomystus siamensis. They haven't grown in the last year or so though

On a postage issue - I would prefer not to have to post them, just a little concerned about doing it. If you are going to be willing to pay for postage & heat packs, then you would be close enough for me to drive most of the way there and you just pay me for delivery instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back