Salamander In My Aquarium

Lawrence

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
ok i found 4 baby salamander in my pond filter yesterday. right now i put them in a temporary home with water plants, a heater and water :p
i am asking if it would be ok to transfer these salamander into my aquarium? would the combination of baby salamander and fish be ok?

ok they look like this:
found a pic on google

mander2.jpg

oh god are they cute! they are very cute little things.....mmm :wub: so what i would do is kepp then in the pond if they are no predators(so that they grow up and breed in there!) or(even better)make a nice 3 foot salamnder paludarium or somethin so that they would come out for basking as well as swim in the water but at this stage of there life cycle(the pic), they're not ready to come outta the water.but still they are gonna grow up and you can also grow great plants and mosses in the land part of the paludarium.dunno a dreat deal about amphibians at all but sounds like a good plan to me and you should also google searchon how to take care of them.
shahrez

Their gills will be eaten by the fish resulting in their demise. Secondly they will most probably eat small fish as they grow up and thirdly removal of native species is a crime in most countries

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back