As I was posting this I was thinking the same thing about dogs. I was wonderig if any of you would say some thing. The German shepherd back is extream now it is said that the slope helps the dog have more power in the rear so it can have a faster start. But realy it is just bad for the hips. Goats chickens and many others have been bred smaller or bigger different colors and such.
Part of domestication is playing with genetics. Yes the first one is an African but still awful that other photo was attached to the same page.
Yes the ebjd is a bit of a mess due to lots of inbreedig but here in the states there are a good amount of people that are working on breeding them right with less cross breeding. They are not any easy fish to breed. The ebjd that were bred to another ebjd had fry that would not live more then a few months. But now they are breeding the jd that has the blue gene too a normal and you get a few of both blue and normals. These fry are a bit more hardy. Then you can take a ebjd breed it too a blue gene jd and have a higher % of ebjd with still some normals.
Anyways the ebjd is getting better and stronger.
People suck end or story. Off subject I'm watching animal cops and a sick @&$@' killed a puppy for no reason just because he was mad at his ex.