ryan

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bribones

Fishaholic
Reaction score
ryan ,

its been suggested a few times that a pinned topic re pond care should be created ,covering things such as cycling ,water changes,planting etc etc,how about a few people who have had there ponds for a while pm you details and you knock up a post for the pinned section ??? :p

Fine by me mate, I did start something along those lines a while ago but with exams and work it got side tracked. So if anyone has info just PM it to me and all correct and useful information I will compile and add to and pin with credit to all the people involved.

Thanks

My god bri is that ryan I see above you :eek:

Hi ry nice to see you :)

Right recieved that. I had a look through and changed a few things and added some information and abit on something else, but theres still more required, in 2-3 weeks I should be available abit more so thats probably the time to concentrate on it.

EDIT: We start building our new pond in a few weeks, hope to do it in one day so the fish are all happy!

no probs ryan i saved it in word and ill add more ,like yourself ive had very little time ,a few others could chip in with there personal experiences for you to wittle down and add

come on you pond folks get typing and send pond care pms to ryan

things like:-

water stats checking

feeding

cleaning

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back