'ruby' By Mark Evans (Saintly)

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Love this tank, not much of an update? Its come right on since the last post.

Thanks everyone. Really kind of you all.

well, as this is a fish forum, here's a few pics of some of the fish in the setup....

fish-5.jpg

fish-4.jpg

fish-2.jpg

ruby-shark.jpg

awesome mate!

can i just tell everyone that i egged Mark on to buy those Penguins this morning. They really do suit this aquascape mate. Brilliant photography again. :good: Thanks for sharing with TFF.

Thanks everyone. Really kind of you all.

well, as this is a fish forum, here's a few pics of some of the fish in the setup....

fish-5.jpg

fish-4.jpg

fish-2.jpg

ruby-shark.jpg

cheers Ian.

Here's a few more pics.

my preggers otto.

preg-otto.jpg

ruby-angle.jpg

I'm currently running just 2 x 54t5. The tank isnt ready for Halide just yet.

that Oto pic is just suburb mate, if you took the oto out of the pic, you could just be taking a bit in a wood!

Perfect. :good:

Cheers Ian and Lplates.

Here's an image @ 6 weeks, maybe 7.

This is how i would like the final image to look...white background. I may try a blue one too.

ruby--6-weeks.jpg

lol, looking as good as ever Mark, i shall have to pop over and see the tank again sometime. Is that the Ludwegia poking through red at the back? Thats looking great!

Sorry, Mark. As you may know, I've been over at the Salty side for the past few months. I still have my planted tank, but I just haven't been over here as much as I'd like. Missed this. Do you use RO like Ian does, cause that water is super clear. Or are you using Purigen?

I love the egg-filled otocinclus. The scape is beautiful too. :)

Back at the bottom of the stairs, I see! (have recently read through your previous scapes when I was researching iwagumi setups!)

It looks really good, growing really well :good:

yes, it's at the bottom of the stairs again. Its the only place it can go really.

LLjdma! i'm not using purigen. Ian did recommend it, but after 8 weeks of running, the water is pretty clear without it now. I've used mature filtration from the start to help out with any issues that may occur.

Ian, it is the ludwigia. It's a stray stem or 2. The main bunch is still recovering.

I've noticed, my cherries are laden with eggs. They're ready to explode.

I'm certain some have laid because my tetras are hovering around the grass more than usual. I think they may be looking for easy food.

You can just make out the adult cherries in the grass. They feel safe there i reckon.

hunting.jpg

Most reactions

Back