T tez2k007 Fish Crazy Joined Dec 1, 2008 Messages 359 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Gateshead Feb 26, 2009 #1 Just wondering what other type of community fish I could add to my tank. My stock list is in my signature.
Just wondering what other type of community fish I could add to my tank. My stock list is in my signature.
T tez2k007 Fish Crazy Joined Dec 1, 2008 Messages 359 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Gateshead Feb 26, 2009 #2 bump
doresy Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai Joined Dec 1, 2006 Messages 3,845 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Feb 26, 2009 #3 If it were me I'd loose the Angel. Also the DG are a gentle fish and may be stressed a bit by the hyper Danios. As you are your pretty much stocked imo.
If it were me I'd loose the Angel. Also the DG are a gentle fish and may be stressed a bit by the hyper Danios. As you are your pretty much stocked imo.