Rom For More Plants?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
well I am looking into maybe adding more plants into my tank. I am considering removing the bridge from my tank in my tank and replacing with more plants. It would be in my fry tank and as far as I know my oto sometimes hide under the bridge but I think more plants would allow for more algae for them to eat. Here are some pics of my current look of my tank.

100_1142.jpg
 
having more plants in the tank won't provide more algae for the otocinclus to eat. However, increasing the light and adding some plant fertilisers will help to encourage algal growth.
 
well I also like the look of a planted tank since my the interaction with the plants and fish in my tank are cool. I'm just wondering which would be better plants or the bridge? I may just move the bridge over to my 10 gallon once I have my next tank up soon enough.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top