Ro Unit

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi Chac :)

So hopefully that means i will only need to find the grey reducer. Do you know what it's actual name is or any idea where i can get one from?

This is a similar one to the grey adaptor I have fitting from Ro Man
1 end will hold the hose & the other will screw in to this
& the Male threaded hozelock coupling will connect on to Hozelock 2166 Hose End Connector

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i have ordered those 3 things earlier today. So that black tap connector you showed me was actually the grey reducer (Or meant to be)? Which means i have everything i need? :lol: You're a topman!
Thanks again Dan

No Problem Matey

Will send out yer Nylon Tubing tomorrow

:thumbs: :thumbs:

RO Unit came today :)
You're right Chac, very good company to deal with :)
Hopefully all the other things will arrive over the next couple of days so i can set it up and try it out.
Then it's a waiting game (End of the month) until we finally get the LR in the tank! :D

Excellant Mr Walmsley

I posted your tubing today, so it will be with you tomorrow

You posted my Halides yet :lol: :lol:

Fair Trade me thinks

If you need any help with the set up of the Unit give us a tinkle

D

hi there, thanks for posting this question im just looking in to a ro unit as well and it has answered all my questions, thanks guys

No probs

I made all the answers up anyways

:blink: :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi D

Everything apart from the 3/4" Male Adaptor Hose Pipe arrived today, so hopefully that will come tommorow :)
Damn i thought i'd have delay setting up my nano for a few years until i finally unwrapped your tubing :lol:
If you didn't want me to get into it all you had to do was say LOL. Thanks very much for it, liking the colours :hey:
If everything is ok i will set up the ro unit on the weekend and run out the 1st 5gallons. I might wait until my money is in the bank before i fill the tank, just incase something goes (Normally does for me :/)
Then we can get the show on the road. Hoping your online on the weekend lol, you're going to be sick of the words hoselock,membrane,DI and so on by then :lol:
Thanks again
Dan
Ps: Did your MH 250w and 6x2 tank come today? :lol:

Hi D

Everything apart from the 3/4" Male Adaptor Hose Pipe arrived today, so hopefully that will come tommorow :)
Damn i thought i'd have delay setting up my nano for a few years until i finally unwrapped your tubing :lol:
If you didn't want me to get into it all you had to do was say LOL. Thanks very much for it, liking the colours :hey:
If everything is ok i will set up the ro unit on the weekend and run out the 1st 5gallons. I might wait until my money is in the bank before i fill the tank, just incase something goes (Normally does for me :/)
Then we can get the show on the road. Hoping your online on the weekend lol, you're going to be sick of the words hoselock,membrane,DI and so on by then :lol:
Thanks again
Dan
Ps: Did your MH 250w and 6x2 tank come today? :lol:

Hi Dan

Opened the front door this morning to find the postie trying to fit the tank throught the letter box :look: :look:

Thought that envelope would keep you busy for an hour or 2 :p :p :p

Glad you like the colors, I sent them so that it would be easier to distinguish where water was coming & going (Head for thinking, feet for dancing lol)

Will be having Pre-Birthday birthday :bday: night out this weekend (Fri, Sat & hopefully Sun.nights :drink: :drink: ) but should be online in the sober hours

Will Also be going for a 200 mile round trip to get some new livestock :fish: etc. on saturday morning, but give me a shout if you have any problems (If I can sit up/rasie my head, I'll help ) :blink: :lol:

Hey D :))

:lol: damn postman, hope he hasn't damaged it! :rolleyes:
Yea that envelope was good fun! :blink:
I'm sorry to say your Birthday party is pretty much cancelled then... Just tell your mates your helping me with an RO Unit. :lol: nah have a good one mate!
Wow! a 200 mile livestock trip? If your still a bit out of it. remember, marines do best in salt water ;) :lol:
Have a good party and thanks again :)
Dan

Hozelock Tap Connector

Hozelock QR Connectors

Please ignore the GREEN bath, we have only just bought this house & apparently someone liked it :crazy: :crazy:

100_2186568x851187x281.jpg

Hi D

My final tap connector piece came today. :)

I tried putting all the connector stuff together just to try and cut out the 'easy part' for the weekend.
However i'm either doing something wrong or i'm missing a piece :(

I connected the Hozelock Tap Connector to the tap easily and then the Hozelock QR connector clicked in to that easily enough :) BUT THEN :rolleyes: ...

I tried to connect the Natural Nylon tubing you sent me to the QR connector and it wouldn't stay in (Not wide enough :() I dont know if you can tighten the QR connector or something?

I carried on with the next part just to see if i could get the next stage working, i look at the picture you posted earlier of your setup and realized that you seem to have 2 QR connectors, one for the tap connector and then another for nylon tubing at the bottom? Do i need to order another?
And then just to rub everything in when i got my grey reducer/tap connector thing from RO Man if looked completely different to urs and won't fit :(

I'm doing something wrong right? :lol:
Sorry mate
Dan

Most reactions

Back