Ro Unit Cant Get It To Fit!

lol ohwell we go down together in debt then lol. right here we go its working! and no leaks!! thank you so much sf05 you have been a great help!
here is it connected up
Photo-0422.jpg

then me doing the 5 gallon flush, as u can see its a powerful spray here and it was quite strong on fingers.
Photo-0421.jpg

But lol yes there is another query :lol: u love me really but when i went to produce water just to see it work this water the coming out the pipes. green = waste blue = pure water (supposedly)
Photo-0423.jpg

as u can see its still coming out quite decently but not like full blast, but more like pouring out as u can tell by the water rippling.
Then the pure was quite pathetic really lol it was like half the amount of it say pourin out fully but not powerful
Photo-0425.jpg

is it ok? or it not under enough pressure, ive just orderd a pressure gage just incase to double check it but knowing my luck it will be under 60psi :sad:. how long it take u to fill up say a 10 litre bucket?

thanks for all ur help its really helped me loads and saves me having to wait for my dad to come back from holiday to plumb it :D

Thats normal mate, mine dribbles out drop by drop!

Best thing to do is just leave it on overnight :good:

Thats normal mate, mine dribbles out drop by drop!

Best thing to do is just leave it on overnight :good:
omg really? blimey! all this expense where it mearly drips out! or could it be just we dont have enough pressure ohwell ill find out soon with that pressur thingy they dont tell u need till u get the manual :p ohwell my fault for not reading into it enough. well thats easy for u to say its outside ..... i unplug it when i dont use it and also ive got to get 130 liters from it by sunday hahaha! ohwell luckily ive got half term :D

Yea mate looking good, glad to hear it's working.

I reckon you should be okay to run the tap full, that would increase the output but it could be so much pressure that it could damage the membrane, i doubt a normal garden tap could give out 100 PSI + though... What is your unit rated at gallons per day?

great thanks, omg u do it in ur bath? the pressure must be quite low u got a booster? when u run the unit u get loads of waste water and like a slower pouring of pure water?

I run my RO Unit in my bath as well (that is my pic above)

No loss of pressure & no booster needed

Tap Pressure (in my part of the world anyways) is around 70psi

its 50 gallon a day. i just been testing it and well after just roughly 30 mins i got 1 gallon of pure water and just under 3 gallons of waste :S that seem ok?
I then worked out that id be producing 48 gallons every 24 hours which is ok i suppose oh thats on full from the tap btw but i asked osmotics and they said a garden tap can be anywhere between 20 to 60 psi roughly.
here some more pics :D
Photo-0427.jpg

Photo-0429.jpg

Photo-0431.jpg

Does ur pure water dribble out too sf05?

sounds fine to me

awsome, i better start filtering lmao guna be a while! thanks for all the help

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back