Ro Question

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lokemer

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
the middle o' bum**** and you got a purty mouf
Ok so i looked and i couldn't reeally find anything on the subject so it must be pretty well known and im just a retard :blush:

Any way, what is an RO unit what do you need to get RO water, how do you install the unit, what does it do? if anyone could help me id really appreciate it :blush:

PS: when my RO unit says it comes with a pump what does that mean and what do pumps do? what would happen if i didnt use a pump? :S

Ok so i looked and i couldn't reeally find anything on the subject so it must be pretty well known and im just a retard :blush:

Not at all, we write everything in a secret language on the salty side just to keep out people who can't be bothered to ask :rofl:

Any way, what is an RO unit what do you need to get RO water, how do you install the unit, what does it do? if anyone could help me id really appreciate it :blush:

Reverse osmosis - it cleans the water and takes out all the heavy metals, phophates etc that would be a problem for your tank

PS: when my RO unit says it comes with a pump what does that mean and what do pumps do? what would happen if i didnt use a pump? :S

:p pumps, sorry couldn't resist - mine doesn't have a pump and is rather slow - I assume if you have a pump you will be able to make the RO water quicker as the water will be pumped through the filters quicker (it's a slow job :lol:)

Hopefully our RO king, Rabbutt will be along soon and he can give you the best and correct answer :good:

Seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Back