Ripley The Corn

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

DarkEntity

Eater Of The Fishies!!!
Reaction score
my little chap is growing like.....well....uhm.....something that grows really fast...so here are a pair of images from tonight just after the little fellow had shed (again)

Ripley_14-12-08.jpg

Ripley_14-12-08_2.jpg

he is such a poser :D

So cute :hyper: He's gorgeous.

I have a question about corn snakes actually.
I recently went to the Zoo in Sydney for an overnight stay (camp out in tents, go behind the scenes in some animal enclosures etc etc). The first activity we did involved the keepers bringing out some animals for us to pat and hold. One of the keepers brought out a corn snake (corn snakes are illegal to be kept as pets here in Australia by the way, as are all other non-native snakes in case you were wondering).

Anyway she was telling us stuff about corn snakes and she gave out some information which I believe to be false. She told us that corn snakes are a type of python. I always thought they were from the rat snake family, not the python family. I didn't try and correct her because I didn't want to look like a smart-####.

I got the feeling that she thought corn snakes were pythons because they restrict their prey. But boas constrict their prey and they aren't pythons.

He's very very sexeh Matt.

Just a couple more words, Sy/Houdini hatchlings, interested?

Hopefully next year if all goes to plan ;)

If we knew that Ripley was a female that would be a step in the correct direction lol...

I LOVE him I wish I could have snakes but the momma wont let me
so the closest thing I have is my rope fish

but if you feel a little pitty for me you could send me your camera, that might fill a bit of the hole in my heart :-( :hey:

Ill send you my camera, you send me about 1200quid first :hey:

Absolutely stunning pics and snakey boy/girl is gorgeous. Must try to get some up to date pics of our guys and girls but they don't pose as nicely as yours seems to lol

Most reactions

trending

Back