Rip Nessie :(

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AmtotheBurr

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Well. Japan was fun, but leaving your fish to others to care for is not so fun. Nessie went "missing" while I was in Japan and noone told me. The first thing I did was look behind the tank, and there she was. Somehow she had jumped out of a little hole by the filter. If someone would of told me, I would of had them check there and maybe she would be alive today. I am so upset. She was my favorite fish and unique because of her deformed spine.
Bye Nessie :(

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that :(

RIP Nessie 
bye2.gif

Sorry for your loss! At least her last act of athleticism speaks to your good care, even with that deformed spine!

jag51186 said:
Sorry for your loss! At least her last act of athleticism speaks to your good care, even with that deformed spine!
The shop would of euthanized her because of her spine, so I'm glad I found her before they did. Atleast she had a good life while she was here :( I don't want to cry over a fish, but I am seriously upset.

AmtotheBurr said:
The shop would of euthanized her because of her spine, so I'm glad I found her before they did. Atleast she had a good life while she was here :( I don't want to cry over a fish, but I am seriously upset.
You wouldn't be the first if you did.

Sorry for your loss.

poor nessie.

NOOO! poor nessie, when ever I go away my first thought is 'what about the fish?'
Im sorry.

Sorry for your loss Amber that's always really hard to lose a fish especially when it's your favorite.

Sorry to hear that Nessie is no longer with you, I am sure she appreciated the special time she had with you. And even though some people may claim "it was only a fish" I am sure Nessie knew how special she was to you.
rip.gif

The ones who live despite their troubles are always the ones who break our hearts when they pass. No matter what type of animal it is! It's a very inspirational thing to see an animal living like normal with disabilities.

I am so sorry for your loss. You're not alone. I always thought she was the coolest looking fish when I first came here because of her permanent smile. I will miss her too.

Ltygress said:
The ones who live despite their troubles are always the ones who break our hearts when they pass. No matter what type of animal it is! It's a very inspirational thing to see an animal living like normal with disabilities.
I am so sorry for your loss. You're not alone. I always thought she was the coolest looking fish when I first came here because of her permanent smile. I will miss her too.
Thanks you so much for these kind words!! She was pretty unique.

Bless her, may she RIP. So weird that they do this, I sometimes wonder if a fly or something is attracted to the light, then the fish jump for it, but alas, never make it back home. How long did you have her?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back