Ring on cherry shrimp

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

No antibiotics, its called blue life exit. I have no idea what is in it but there were obviously chemicals because I had to remove the chemical filtration for it to work. But the green blue algae was killing my shrimp anyway, 3 died to it so I needed to do this.

Their website says it's safe for shrimps (and molluscs) but we know that some things sold as fish safe are not. Does the bottle or packaging or instructions say what's in it?

Their website says it's safe for shrimps (and molluscs) but we know that some things sold as fish safe are not. Does the bottle or packaging or instructions say what's in it?

After a long check I could only find one chemical, salicylic acid (2mg per g) I read the bottle and instructions, obly thing it said. However, it also says it does not contain erythromycin

Salicylic acid is aspirin!

What does aspirin do to shrimp? I understand that it will get inside them and probably cause stress but what can it so long and short term? I should have read the damn ingredients before I used that medication

I don't think it will do anything specific to shrimps, but as you say, anything added to the tank will get inside them.

I don't think it will do anything specific to shrimps, but as you say, anything added to the tank will get inside them.
Really? Are they that susceptible to chemicals?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back