A not yet but usually get soaked when cleaning them out.
B Each time I do a water change I usually miss the bucket at least once.
C not done yet although I do tend to leave my boys tanks too long between water changes and their tanks are flourishing (plant life and healthy fish) and mine has dead plants all the time and frequent bouts of whitespot?
D Yes accidentally with guppies, started with a few and had a fry explosion and had to get another tank.
E Bought a red tailed shark, told was ok in community tank, but it ate tiger barbs!
F Not done as I get all my stuff second hand
G Not got rid of fish, I am the sucker that takes everyone elses unwanted fish lol
B Each time I do a water change I usually miss the bucket at least once.
C not done yet although I do tend to leave my boys tanks too long between water changes and their tanks are flourishing (plant life and healthy fish) and mine has dead plants all the time and frequent bouts of whitespot?
D Yes accidentally with guppies, started with a few and had a fry explosion and had to get another tank.
E Bought a red tailed shark, told was ok in community tank, but it ate tiger barbs!
F Not done as I get all my stuff second hand
G Not got rid of fish, I am the sucker that takes everyone elses unwanted fish lol
COMPLETELY soaking the carpet, also we did not Prime the filter (which was the cause of the strange gurgling noises) lol Good job Eheim filters are built to last (surprised we didn't destroy it completely)
. And when the equipment I was using wasnt dodgy, it's because I frequently forget to dry my hands before unplugging things! Am I going to die unplugging a filter!?
.
.







