Rescue operation-poor little Puffer. (Cookie)

JoKeR said:
Awww

U guys are so nice..... :)

As for a name how about Martin the Fahaka

get it Martha & Martin..... :D

Hope he makes it.... :)
Thanks for the suggestion, but I think "Cookie" has already stuck. :D

I'm really hoping he gets well too.

WOOOO WHOOOOO theres gonna be a martha the second here, i cant wait till he gets bigger, good luck :D

Ok, day three and he's still going strong. He ate another load of jumbo bloodworms today and also had a damn good go at a cockle.
I'm not sure how much he's eaten of the cockle, but he seemed to enjoy ripping it to shreds!

Also today I think it seems that his eyes are a little brighter & clearer.

I've come to realize that some places are strictly in it for the money, some places are in it for the money, but also care about the fish, and others are in it just for the fish.

But even those in it just for the fish don't know everything and it is sad to see when they have mislabeled, misrepresented, or maltreated a fish due to lack of knowledge.

I'm glad you gave him a lesson on puffer husbrandry. :) Although my two haven't grown much (GSP) I know they are happy and content (they like to double their size at feeding time, the little pigs. :wub: )

Hopefully the others that are their will now get the care and attention they need and eventually find good homes...

If I had an extra tank.................... ;)

Post some pictures as soon as he is looking better. :)

SirMinion said:
Ok, day three and he's still going strong. He ate another load of jumbo bloodworms today and also had a damn good go at a cockle.
I'm not sure how much he's eaten of the cockle, but he seemed to enjoy ripping it to shreds!

Also today I think it seems that his eyes are a little brighter & clearer.
Good to hear! :thumbs: Go, Cookie :flex:

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

He is tooooo Cute - Go Cookie :flex: :flex: :flex:

You have the best Home You could wish for with the Minions

you guys are awsome :nod:

well done for taking him in :nod: :clap:
hopefully, if he does, get the size of martha cant you put them in the same tank? or will they rip eachother to shreads?

dwarf_dude said:
you guys are awsome :nod:

well done for taking him in :nod: :clap:
hopefully, if he does, get the size of martha cant you put them in the same tank? or will they rip eachother to shreads?
Yep, they'd rip each other to shreds.

Whist studying Fahaka puffers, a renowned biologist once said of their aggression "I have no idea how these fish ever get close enough to each other to breed"

tinyfahaka2.jpg

*Screams* ARGH!!!!!

Poor little puffer. This picture freaks me out!

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

You should name him Gaylord, after Gaylord "Focker" in Meet the Parents.

:lol:

Good to hear he's eating by the way.

Most reactions

Back