Reqested From Phistar

5teady_2012

Here to help
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
4,660
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
As title says........

Here is how my tank full of guppies look lol - sorry about quality, had to do it with laptop webcam.

Click to watch
 
Oh wow - how many do you have in there?

Not even going to try anbd count lol, there loads of fry in there as well all over the place but cam could not pic them up as they are to small... at a guess 200+
 
Oh wow - how many do you have in there?

Not even going to try anbd count lol, there loads of fry in there as well all over the place but cam could not pic them up as they are to small... at a guess 200+

I totally understand. I tried getting a rough count of the molly fry and gave up - though I figure on about 50. My first count was roughly 40.
 
What size tank and filtration is it?

4 foot tank, Juwel Jumbo Filter 1000 lph..

Why? you think its overstocked? :lol:

I sell them to lfs when they are big enough so its not always this full, most of them are going this week
 
Stunning love guppies.
I bet it only took a month to fill the tank with guppies how they breed.
 
Stunning love guppies.
I bet it only took a month to fill the tank with guppies how they breed.

it dont take long cos the big females have loads, my biggest one drops 60-80 regulary now..
 
Whoa! You are loaded!
How much do you get each from your lfs? And your lfs buys them from you?! Wow. Mine never would.

Depends on the type of guppy, anywhere from 30p-60p each. i usually just say give me credit. lol
 
hahaha! omg! that's really alot of guppies! :hyper:

if the video was clearer then i would try to count how many you actually have in there :lol: :P

thanks for taking your time to do that bro! :good: :good:
 
That is a LOT of guppies!
Do you do any line breeding or is it just a big ol orgy in there?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top