Just thought would share some info for anybody thinking about buying a new air pump. I got this at the weekend and was more curious and slightly worried about how much noise it would make. After setting it all up and switching it on i could hear a very low buzzing sound which once the cupboard door was closed could barely be heard. To be honest because the tank is in the living room I knew and sort of noise may be a problem. However I am happy to report that the pump itself it very silent. In fact the only noise you can hear is the sound of the bubbles. No buzzing can be heard when sitting in the room with the tv on. I suppose if you really wanted to you could sit in silence and you may hear it slightly but the bubbles are louder than the pump itself which says a lot.
If your thinking of getting one and its in your living room then I advise to check this out.
If your thinking of getting one and its in your living room then I advise to check this out.







