Redecorated the toad habitat

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense but its all about how you read a post. Right when she said: "And clean the cage once a year"... Obvious exaggerative joke, so I didnt take the feeding seriously as well. Its just one of those things you can see but some people are so serious they dont SEE it

Personally I know the word ‘teens’ is being thrown around but I think (even if the advice is right or wrong, I dunno I know nothing about toads) that you guys handled a piece of criticism like adults. Even adults are poor at taking criticism so well done guys 😄

Personally I know the word ‘teens’ is being thrown around but I think (even if the advice is right or wrong, I dunno I know nothing about toads) that you guys handled a piece of criticism like adults. Even adults are poor at taking criticism so well done guys 😄
Why thank you @AmyKieran! We really appreciate that

No need to be snarky. You admit you gave bad advice if taken literally at the beginning. Doesn't have to turn into some immature snarky argument when corrected.
I was just asking if anyone had any other questions that we could end the argument seeing as if you people wanted to continue it and say I was still an experienced and that I should’ve clarified more in my advice. I’m not trying to be snarky at all just trying to be a little bit more clear with how I say things 😊

Just as a comparison I got my sister to put on the same shirt as me guess who is who XD She’s looking at me all weird because I had a tic (not the bug) and it scared her and I just continued trying to take today but now that even acknowledging XD View attachment 161345
I wonder the reason for the photoshopped line down the uneven cabinets behind you in centre of the photo, which runs down over your shoulder as well. I'm always wary of photo edited pictures when the join is obvious like that.

I wonder the reason for the photoshopped line down the uneven cabinets behind you in centre of the photo, which runs down over your shoulder as well. I'm always wary of photo edited pictures when the join is obvious like that.
I had to cut the middle of the picture to have us closer. It was taking forever to load into the site so I gave up on waiting it and made the picture smaller. Plus the door is already slightly warped so it looks even worse in the photo. I didn’t even notice that until now, good eyes 👀👍

Are you just trying to dig up an argument now? I mean seriously... This thread should just be locked now. Its going too far

Are you just trying to dig up an argument now? I mean seriously... This thread should just be locked now. Its going too far
I only asked about why the photo was edited. Chill. You've been arguing heatedly throughout this thread, so throwing that accusation at others is a bit rich.

I do agree and I think that because this thread is
1) getting off topic and leading to completely different conversations
2) causing arguments
3) has drifted way off of the original purpose and because it wasn’t a question or have any real required or important response

However direct accusing is a bit harsh and I won’t state my opinion in that but I did explain myself and if they want to try and start an argument even if that’s not what they’re trying to do I have the full ability as a human being to ignore it :)

I only asked about why the photo was edited. Chill. You've been arguing heatedly throughout this thread, so throwing that accusation at others is a bit rich.
Actually I wasnt saying anything in a heated way until the last post.
Its just, when there has already been a disagreement and people are getting over it the last thing I would expect someone to do is pick out a post over two pages back to complain about. It just seems... Interesting is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back