Redecorated the toad habitat

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me two years to show my mom I knew enough about their care before I was allowed my first one and we only went up from there (started with a male from a reptile and amphibian breeder friend who kept them as fun, he was in a 10 gallon then we got the 25-30 and got two more then four tadpoles)
Wow! Incredible! Two years of research. Obviously you are doing something right by keeping them alive!

Wow! Incredible! Two years of research. Obviously you are doing something right by keeping them alive!
Thnx and if all goes down hill I have a experienced owner of toads to save me (and them) plus my toads are like my best friends lol they sit on my shoulders when I do things on my phone or when I’m on a call just sitting there like “hey what ya doing” it’s a lot of fun

Thank god you did XD normally I just ignore the thread when people come at me like this kinda scares me ngl
Oh don't thank me... Just being a friend.

I would recommend not ignoring a thread if something like this happens. Tell them YOUR side of the story and why they are wrong.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt and I was right luckily. Hopefully what you get out of this is a little more self defence with your words.
I try my best to help others who are being wrongly attacked but I can't be in every thread at any given moment lol...

Thnx and if all goes down hill I have a experienced owner of toads to save me (and them) plus my toads are like my best friends lol they sit on my shoulders when I do things on my phone or when I’m on a call just sitting there like “hey what ya doing” it’s a lot of fun
Aw, so they actually stay by you? That is adorable!

Ya I’ll have to catch a pic of them. The male also chirps like a bird it’s hilarious
*wakes up* "Wha- what the-.... What is that noise".... " Oh, its my frog giving me the birdie" 😂😂😂

It’s even worse when it’s mating season XD or when there are crickets that I just put in ahhhh it’s like a annoying lullaby
So, these frogs would not be good in a bedroom I suppose?... Dang that sucks... I was kinda hoping so. Its the only other place I can have another pet.

Ya I’ll have to catch a pic of them. The male also chirps like a bird it’s hilarious
F17D34B1-2C65-4919-B40B-9D2ABAAECEA7.png

My face tho XD I was focusing so hard not to twitch and scare her but tada. She crawled up my arm and just sat down like she owned the place

So, these frogs would not be good in a bedroom I suppose?... Dang that sucks... I was kinda hoping so. Its the only other place I can have another pet.
I have them in my room and only males make noise. You can also get crickets that don’t make noise (don’t remember they type) I have mine right next to my Fishtank/bed in my room

View attachment 161343
My face tho XD I was focusing so hard not to twitch and scare her but tada. She crawled up my arm and just sat down like she owned the place
Your facial expression isn't bad really. Its something everyone does. Especially for selfies where they are concentrating on things around them in the picture and looking into the camera instead of smiling.

She really crawled up on you!? That is so crazy! I have never heard of a frog *cough* I mean toad *cough* do that... She must really like you @Lemon!

I have them in my room and only males make noise. You can also get crickets that don’t make noise (don’t remember they type) I have mine right next to my Fishtank/bed in my room
Interesting... Non chirping crickets... That is something I have never ever heard of. No really, I haven't heard them 😅... Bad joke sorry...
Anyways, that's good to hear that they aren't too annoying to you but my parent's room is right across from mine. How loud are they?

Sorry I'm hijacking the thread. If you want we can continue in PMs...

She really crawled up on you!? That is so crazy! I have never heard of a frog *cough* I mean toad *cough* do that... She must really like you @Lemon!
They get quite attached to you, she won’t do it for anyone else not even to my sisters (who look almost exactly like me) she gets all huffy when anyone she doesn’t know picks her up and she puffs up like a balloon.

They get quite attached to you, she won’t do it for anyone else not even to my sisters (who look almost exactly like me) she gets all huffy when anyone she doesn’t know picks her up and she puffs up like a balloon.
Oh yah, you and your sister almost look identical... I wonder how your toads recognize you? I mean you look different from your sister obviously but animals like frogs don't really have the intelligence of a human... So I wonder if there is anyway besides sight that it knows you by.
I wonder if toads can smell slight things like dogs, or maybe hear differences with each of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back