Benji k Fishaholic Joined Oct 13, 2022 Messages 684 Reaction score 221 Points 43 Location Brisbane Apr 23, 2023 #1 What’s regathers redbworms in my substrate sorry for the bad photos ther long and red do I need to treat Attachments 22742E93-B91A-4A7A-A9A8-DAF20ABA9E79.webp 172.6 KB · Views: 113 9AAF3B91-D7E2-4740-AE55-97C24A8384F8.webp 180.3 KB · Views: 102
What’s regathers redbworms in my substrate sorry for the bad photos ther long and red do I need to treat
Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Apr 25, 2023 #2 just aquatic worms and nothing to worry about. they usually come in on the roots of plants.
Benji k Fishaholic Joined Oct 13, 2022 Messages 684 Reaction score 221 Points 43 Location Brisbane Apr 25, 2023 #3 Colin_T said: just aquatic worms and nothing to worry about. they usually come in on the roots of plants. Click to expand... Yeah Ther sitting in the plant roots I hope it’s nothing and they can’t hurt the fish
Colin_T said: just aquatic worms and nothing to worry about. they usually come in on the roots of plants. Click to expand... Yeah Ther sitting in the plant roots I hope it’s nothing and they can’t hurt the fish