agusf

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants:
Red Sea C-Skim 1800 Advanced Protein Skimmer

Age and condition:

~3 years, Good condition
fully stocked with all parts as it comes new
I even still have the manual and the little mat the skimmer is supposed to sit on as to not leak water onto whatever surface its on
It has some cosmetic wear on the neck (the transparent part on the top) like many very small scratches, on the inside, probably from use (before I had it)

Quantity for sale:
1 unit

Reason for Sale:
I bought this second hand from a friend who was moving, intending to start my own first Marine tank soon. That never happened, I tried setting up a marine tank but gave up after some struggle. Ever since ( ~6 mo) its been sitting unused, and I figure its time to let it go.

Delivery or Collection:
both are viable, I won't personally deliver but I can drive out a reasonable distance to meet anyone halfway within an hour. Otherwise, I am willing to ship, see below.

Sales price:
$195.00
less than 57% of the original price, for a fully functioning and stocked unit
This unit sells new originally for $342, as can be seen here

Willing to Ship (Yes or No):
I am happy to coordinate shipping, and will commit to and deliver on packaging the skimmer & parts as effectively as possible with least resulting shipping cost all the while protected with proper packaging from shipping mishandling, as well as getting the best shipping rate for the buyer with parcelmonkey . com

Postage & Packaging Price:
Depends on location to where it is shipping. Within the U.S., I guesstimate it will start at $30 for anything in-state and within the southeast, and likely go as high as $95 for the lowest quote to the other corners of the continental U.S.. I am not familiar with shipping rates and savings methods to international destinations.

General Location
Miami, FL

Photograph:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Seeing that this is already 3 years plus old, I would like to offer $125 shipped (out-the-door), if you need to move it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back