The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wills

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I spotted these in the tank this morning and I think they might be eggs - the only other thing in the tank are Glowlight Danios and Amano Shrimp and I think they look too big for Danio eggs. Thought it was quite cool :) I have seen others breed them in tanks but believe its quite rare?

Wills

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 14.50.20.png

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 14.50.25.png
Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 14.50.15.png

Be cool if they are. I was of the opinion danio eggs are tiny and shrimp tend to keep their eggs around them and are tinier again.

Be cool if they are. I was of the opinion danio eggs are tiny and shrimp tend to keep their eggs around them and are tinier again.
They remind me of corydora eggs - tank is very dense so not impossible for them to grow but let’s see

They remind me of corydora eggs - tank is very dense so not impossible for them to grow but let’s see
Thats what I thought with the size and being on the glass but I assumed there are no corys in there

Thats what I thought with the size and being on the glass but I assumed there are no corys in there
No just the Puffers, Danios, Amano Shrimp and some Cherry Shrimp and mixture of snails that have avoided predation.

any update on the eggs?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back