poopsydrew
"CodeMonkey"
Hey all,
Just picked up 4 red claw crab for my new brackish mangrove swamp I have set up. The man there wasnt very knowledagble about them so I was hoping to get some info from red claw crab keepers. I am keeping them at a sg of 1.005 is this ok? The tank is half water half sand and I have a bunch of driftwood for them to climb in and out of aswell. I believe I have 2 males and 2 females, although I asked for 1 male and 3 females. Any good links on red claws or any "special" care I should know about would be appreciated. I will try to get some pics up when I locate my usb cable. Thanks.
Drew
Edit-I found some pretty good links and seems like I have everything the right way except for the male female ratio which I will change. Red crab keepers please still feel free to share some info or just post a pic of yours.
Just picked up 4 red claw crab for my new brackish mangrove swamp I have set up. The man there wasnt very knowledagble about them so I was hoping to get some info from red claw crab keepers. I am keeping them at a sg of 1.005 is this ok? The tank is half water half sand and I have a bunch of driftwood for them to climb in and out of aswell. I believe I have 2 males and 2 females, although I asked for 1 male and 3 females. Any good links on red claws or any "special" care I should know about would be appreciated. I will try to get some pics up when I locate my usb cable. Thanks.
Drew
Edit-I found some pretty good links and seems like I have everything the right way except for the male female ratio which I will change. Red crab keepers please still feel free to share some info or just post a pic of yours.
Thanks for sharing. I was wondering do you use a small bowl to feed them or do you just drop it in? Seeing as how messy they are I think I might use a small dish but just wanted to see if you have had any luck or ever tried that? Thanks,
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showto...amp;hl=shopping






