Hello folks
I'm looking for some receommendations to add to my small tank. The tank is 90 litres, fully cycled & been running for about 6 weeks with 6 sterbai & 7 copper rasboras. My PH is 7.6 & the water is medium hard, sand substrate, silk plants.
I already have danios, mollies, cherry barbs & pandas in my main tank so I want something different for the smaller one. I fancy something like penguin or black neon tetras but have heard they need a lower PH & soft water?
Grateful for any suggestions people may have.
cheers
Mick
I'm looking for some receommendations to add to my small tank. The tank is 90 litres, fully cycled & been running for about 6 weeks with 6 sterbai & 7 copper rasboras. My PH is 7.6 & the water is medium hard, sand substrate, silk plants.
I already have danios, mollies, cherry barbs & pandas in my main tank so I want something different for the smaller one. I fancy something like penguin or black neon tetras but have heard they need a lower PH & soft water?
Grateful for any suggestions people may have.
cheers
Mick







