T tear-scar Fish Addict Joined Jun 23, 2004 Messages 782 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hawaii Aug 7, 2004 #1 Hey, I recently got some better photos of my ember tetras and emerald microrasbora Keep in mind, these fish are only about 1/2 inch long; and will never reach an inch in length!! Attachments R_t.webp 21.9 KB · Views: 95
Hey, I recently got some better photos of my ember tetras and emerald microrasbora Keep in mind, these fish are only about 1/2 inch long; and will never reach an inch in length!!
T tear-scar Fish Addict Joined Jun 23, 2004 Messages 782 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hawaii Aug 7, 2004 #2 here's a shot of just an emerald rasbora (thus the other fish in the above picture is the ember tetra). Attachments Emerald_Dwarf_Rasbora.webp 5.2 KB · Views: 88
here's a shot of just an emerald rasbora (thus the other fish in the above picture is the ember tetra).
T tear-scar Fish Addict Joined Jun 23, 2004 Messages 782 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hawaii Aug 7, 2004 #3 another group shot (you can also see the oto on the anubias leaf) Attachments group.webp 16.3 KB · Views: 139
C clutterydrawer where is my mind? Joined May 6, 2004 Messages 2,610 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location leeds, uk Aug 7, 2004 #4 oooh...love those ember tetras. I wish I could find them here!
C cation Dog Wrangler Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 2,175 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Aug 7, 2004 #5 Wow! Those are really cool fish! I'm scoping new tiny fish for my six gallon - I'm going to look into the ones you have. I think they'd go well with my pygmy cories.
Wow! Those are really cool fish! I'm scoping new tiny fish for my six gallon - I'm going to look into the ones you have. I think they'd go well with my pygmy cories.
bunjiweb mmmmmmmarines Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 4,108 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Cheltenham (UK) Aug 7, 2004 #6 wow i wish i could find fast tiny fish like that here! They would be cool in betta tanks. Ben
T tear-scar Fish Addict Joined Jun 23, 2004 Messages 782 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Hawaii Aug 7, 2004 #7 There's also endler's livebearer in the tank. They're the same as guppies, but the same size as the ember tetras and microrasbora. Attachments Endler3.webp 75.6 KB · Views: 119
There's also endler's livebearer in the tank. They're the same as guppies, but the same size as the ember tetras and microrasbora.