Re stocking 125l

Yer I think I will go to 15 but I definitely want something else in there aswell

They seem to be ok I donā€™t really know how they should look etc as I literally donā€™t have a clue about them
You could look on James' thread "new to the forum". He has a 160L tank and soft water like you. They were making lots of suggestions in the last few weeks. Yours being a 125L is close, but take into account your set up is 20% smaller.

Yer I have been reading that

I think Iā€™m going to go for the dwaf pencil fish

Yer I have been reading that

I think Iā€™m going to go for the dwaf pencil fish
Yes, really nice looking fish. I think the more plants in your tank with these, the better. How are the plants looking?

Sorry Alex I think I might not of explained before when I said, I think they are doing ok haha Iā€™m not exactly sure what they should be like as I donā€™t have any clue about them and this is the first time Iā€™ve had them

Sorry Alex I think I might not of explained before when I said, I think they are doing ok haha Iā€™m not exactly sure what they should be like as I donā€™t have any clue about them and this is the first time Iā€™ve had them
You did actually! I just spotted your earlier reply! I know what you mean. If they are still green that's a start LOL, and if you need any advice, get some decent pictures or video's and I am sure @Byron won't mind taking a look, especially if you are getting the Nannostomus Marginatus (pencil fish) Not sure if you explored floating plants? I don't want to overwhelm you. I will check back on your thread, because you did write about your plants before.

I will post some pictures and videos when Iā€™m home

I will post some pictures and videos when Iā€™m home
Nice. I am on your lights and plants thread now, maybe do an update on that thread, or this one. Be good to see how your frogbit is doing, because I have that as well, from the same company.

Yes, pencilfish need floating plants. They need the overhanging "shade" to be their most colourful, and that of course means healthy.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back