Re stocking 125l

And the 4 mollies and 1 adf and I can’t re home the mollies

What are conditions for keeping 1 Betta

What are conditions for keeping 1 Betta
Bettas are not community fish, so they are better on their own. A betta in a 10g tank for example. Other fish pose too great a risk to the betta, or vice versa. And once you own the fish, as you have learned, it is not easy getting rid of it when trouble happens.

can a bristle nose plec go with a zebra plec

can a bristle nose plec go with a zebra plec

Males of most loricariids are territorial, but so far as I know these two species are not overly so, and it would be more likely with two males of the same species.

I don’t have one but if they could live together I would definitely think of having one
Nice one! BTW I love bristlenose (ancistrus). I have 4 young golden ones in my 180L which is more than is advisable, but I want a breeding project at some point with the ancistrus.

I don’t have one but if they could live together I would definitely think of having one

I thought there were photos of the tank, but not in this thread so I may be thinking of another member. You need to have a few chunks of real wood (meaning, actual wood suitable for an aquarium, as opposed to fake ceramic or PVC or whatever. Ancistrus ned real wood to graze, it has to do with a bacterial issue in their digestive system if memory serves me.

H. zebra spends most of the daylight hidden in tunnels, etc. Mine quickly understood when food was being offered to the aquarium, I tap lightly on the tank frame so all the fish know, and he would within seconds charge out and scamper around until he got his bit of food.

I have several bits of large drift wood and live plants so I would be ok to get the zebra with the bristlenose

How's the set up Matthew?

I can't remember what is in there still? I know 7 Corydoras, maybe 4 Mollies, and do you still have one frog? I can't remember about the bleeding hearts? What's the plans for the tank now? I think the fish are all behaving normally and symptom free? You were thinking about an ancistrus (Bristlenose). Not that it means it's good to rush things of course. Sometimes, it can be best to just let things be for a bit.

Hi Alex

Things are still good and everything seems fine

I have left

4 mollys
7 panda corys
3 cardinals
1 frog
1 bristlenose

My plan was to get the cardinal numbers up to about 15 then I’m still unsure on what else to have

Hi Alex

Things are still good and everything seems fine

I have left

4 mollys
7 panda corys
3 cardinals
1 frog
1 bristlenose

My plan was to get the cardinal numbers up to about 15 then I’m still unsure on what else to have
Yes, I remember now. I agree about getting the cardinals up to 15, or even 20. How are the plants doing?

Yer I think I will go to 15 but I definitely want something else in there aswell

They seem to be ok I don’t really know how they should look etc as I literally don’t have a clue about them

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back