Re-scaped My Tank, Think It Looks Sweet

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

the only thing wrong with the large tank is the rock work is wrong for there natural habitat, being a zoo you would of thought they'd have done it propper lol

Did you make the background or purchase it? I want one for my tank. Your tank looks great!

The tank looks awesome and the photos are incredible! Wish I could take pics like that. Mine come out all fuzzy, especially the fish as they are moving so quickly.

yeah i have two clown loach in there.

why???? they love it, it was there tank first lol

here are some more pics,

i added my new callinaos and all hell broke loose lol both may mansoni just attacked, so both have now been removed and i rescaped the tank,

newscape.jpg

here he is

canaos.jpg

callinaos.jpg

here is a pic of my very shy polit partially coloured up, its an amazing fish when in full colour

polit.jpg

and my male colouring up too

soalusi07.jpg

pukka up
spitting.jpg

orangeboss.jpg

orange.jpg

mans.jpg

labidch.jpg

kiss.jpg

fatty

fatty.jpg

dumdum.jpg

chewb.jpg

bossman.jpg

afra.jpg

wait till they get round the corner n we'll have him

gang.jpg

jake

lambo.jpg

limabnj.jpg

limeo.jpg

gremred.jpg

elong-1.jpg

elo.jpg

damy.jpg

chewey.jpg

chewere.jpg

bigob.jpg

bluey.jpg

blime.jpg

and finally a view from the back of my house

myview.jpg

gang.jpg

That is a fabulous pic!! :lol: You can just tell those juvies are up to something.

How is everyone getting along since you moved things around? It's amazing how the group dynamic can change just by adding a single fish.

they are getting on better, they were sorting the pecking order back out last night lol

my lovely polit was giving glimpses of its lovely colour

DSC00241.jpg

best pic i could get he's so shy lol every time he came out id get my camera and then he'd dissapear lol

i need a few females in the tank though for various fish,

jake

gang.jpg

That is a fabulous pic!! :lol: You can just tell those juvies are up to something.

How is everyone getting along since you moved things around? It's amazing how the group dynamic can change just by adding a single fish.

That is indeed a brilliant pic and should be called "The Ambush" :lol:

tis a good pic that,

i need females in the tank, every fish i buy even when meant to be femal turns out to be male, lol

i had two kingsizei that are male, two mansoni that are male, lol

i need a polit female, aswell as chewere and others hahaha

i just want a huge tank so i can have loads of fish,

id love to have something 8ft by 4ft but i dont have the room, plus the mrs would kill me hahahaha

I normally don't like Africans at all, but in that setting they look great. I imagine that probably resembles their natural environment more closely which is why they look so good in there. Great tank and great fish.

a little update,

the algea is starting to grow well in the tank, i also added a few more fish, a lovely gresheki and some hongi and many others lol

heres a pic

P301107_2250.jpg

and vid

i also added a 50 gal sump and a couple of power heads too, tank is looking really healthy, im impressed with the sump on the tank, allows for more stable environments and a good way to see how your filter is doing, lol. i still have the penplax on there so im roughly turning the tank over ohhh ( sump pump is 1500gph(but with 1metre head height and media call it 1000gph + 350gph on the penplax so call that 300)

a total of 1300gph on a 55 gal tank lol gives me roughly 23 x turnover per hour lol

jake

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back