Re-dyeing Dyed Fish?!?

Inchyally

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
US
I think what this website says is hypothetical, but still, very cruel...

http://aqualandpetsplus.com/Cichlid,%20Osc...Chapter%203.htm

Blueberry/Raspberry Oscars. You can also find blueberry and raspberry oscars upon occasion. Both these varieties are actually albino oscars colored with dye. The dye completely disappears within three months. You then have a regular albino oscar. (We wish we had invented the process and patented it. We’d open little shops around the country that would re-dye painted fish. For a nice price, of course.

A dyed fish is lucky to survive and has gone through a lot of pain thoughout its short life, what sick persoin would do it to a fish TWICE because of an unsatisfied customer?

This makes me angry...
 
Thats awful :sick:

I love oscars and used to love going round to feed my neighbours tiger oscar- manny- i want one of my own someday.
Dyed fish are wrong people dont have the right to do that to another life it's disgusting. :angry:
 
Thats awful :sick:

I love oscars and used to love going round to feed my neighbours tiger oscar- manny- i want one of my own someday.
Dyed fish are wrong people dont have the right to do that to another life it's disgusting. :angry:


I have never owned an Oscar and probably never will... they are interesting fish but I would have no place to a tank the right size for one. Still, this is sick. I can't see how anyone right in the head would force a sickly fish that went through the dyeing process through it AGAIN! :(
 
That website is possibly the worst I've come across for info on anything aquatic...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top