Rare Fish's Rare Fish of the Day!

wow these fish are cool, cant wait for the next one

Yep, it is definitely bigger than a 2" fish. When they get nasty have a personality of an 8" fish.
Itā€™s very confusing isnā€™t? So, is there a way of knowing whether websites are quoting body length or total length..?šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Sorry, so going back to the original fish that @I Like Rare Fish is saying is one size (and he is quoting his sources correctly), is the size you and @ClownLurch are quoting using the same ā€˜body lengthā€™ measurements? If so, why is there such a discrepancy between the information (even Seriously Fish is giving a mid-way size between the original report and you and @ClownLurch)?

I donā€™t like it when things donā€™t match up šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚

ā€œnot more than 2ā€ is where we started. Hopefully no one on here is persuaded to buy one thinking itā€™s going to grow to less than 2ā€.
Im in the not more than 4ā€ body length camp.

Sorry, so going back to the original fish that @I Like Rare Fish is saying is one size (and he is quoting his sources correctly), is the size you and @ClownLurch are quoting using the same ā€˜body lengthā€™ measurements? If so, why is there such a discrepancy between the information (even Seriously Fish is giving a mid-way size between the original report and you and @ClownLurch)?

I donā€™t like it when things donā€™t match up šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚
I have got home from work so now I can reply. Body Length is used. I ended up in an argument about this here a few months ago I decided it wasn't worth the effort, so now I just refer to length as the whole fish. So my comment should have been 3"s not 4. Under the rules of judging only body length counts and Axelrod was always used as a guide. For the paradise fish he states length as 8cm.

Hey,

I sincerely apologize for lack of content. Many things have been going on, and itā€™s the end of the trimester, and tests are this week, so studying is my main goal this week. Forgive me if I donā€™t post. Iā€™ll do the ones Iā€™ve missed on Friday and saturday

Hey,

I sincerely apologize for lack of content. Many things have been going on, and itā€™s the end of the trimester, and tests are this week, so studying is my main goal this week. Forgive me if I donā€™t post. Iā€™ll do the ones Iā€™ve missed on Friday and saturday
It's fine man! Life happens!

Hey,

Please ignore @robmcd - heā€™s just joking (I hope šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚).

Of course your studies have to come first šŸ‘šŸ»

Could you re-name the thread to something like, ā€˜Rare Fishā€™s Rare Fish Compilationā€™..? Take some of the time pressure off when other stuff has to happen first..?

Most reactions

Back