Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

If guns don't kill people, but humans kill people, toasters don't toast, toast toasts toast?

If I could choose to be another animal , I would choose to be a bird. It must be so cool to be a bird. You can fly from one place to another without getting on a plane. And you can fly south for the winter for free.

About 700 grapes are used to make a bottle of wine.
Wine eh? :p
If I could choose to be another animal , I would choose to be a bird. It must be so cool to be a bird. You can fly from one place to another without getting on a plane. And you can fly south for the winter for free.
For free...hmmm

If I wrote my name in print with my foot, would that be considered my foot print or my signature?

Does it annoy anyone else when people say that corydoras are great cleaner fish and good for vacuuming a tank? I makes me mad lol

If that’s the case, my little guys fail at cleaning!! They are like a kid that makes a mess and doesn’t clean up :rolleyes:

Not my duck, our drake Muscovy named George was afraid of water and couldn't fly to save his life.
That’s to bad. I say that because my science teacher one day in the middle of a test had her phone go off and had a duck ring tone. She then explained that she wanted to be a duck because they can fly,swim, and walk. And for the rest of the year she would randomly make duck noises and say “I’M A DUCK QUACK QUACk!!!”:rofl: She was insane

That’s to bad. I say that because my science teacher one day in the middle of a test had her phone go off and had a duck ring tone. She then explained that she wanted to be a duck because they can fly,swim, and walk. And for the rest of the year she would randomly make duck noises and say “I’M A DUCK QUACK QUACk!!!”:rofl: She was insane
If I was a teacher that would be me;)

Guys, if anyone else wants to be crazy and list out every fish (working on fish atm, will work on other animals later) species they've seen 2015. Don't do it unless you are committing to a very, very, very, very, very, long workload :p

Lifelists are so "fun" :p

Guys, if anyone else wants to be crazy and list out every fish (working on fish atm, will work on other animals later) species they've seen 2015. Don't do it unless you are committing to a very, very, very, very, very, long workload :p

Lifelists are so "fun" :p
You could just stop you know. Also you tried to get me to start one and now you're regretting your life decisions:rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back