Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

This pair is currently bid at 1000 dollars on aqua bid 😐
8-C5-A8-CFF-23-EC-4-F11-A008-8-DBCC2-C9782-E.jpg

This pair is currently bid at 1000 dollars on aqua bid 😐
8-C5-A8-CFF-23-EC-4-F11-A008-8-DBCC2-C9782-E.jpg
Really? I could get one of those for maybe $50 or less... Its a bristle nose. Their really cool but their not THAT rare to be that expensive... White and longfin... Could be rare for the species but idk. Definitely wouldnt spend 1k on a pair of those. Way too much

Really? I could get one of those for maybe $50 or less... Its a bristle nose. Their really cool but their not THAT rare to be that expensive... White and longfin... Could be rare for the species but idk. Definitely wouldnt spend 1k on a pair of those. Way too much
That's what makes these guys special. They are white and long fin + they are a proven breeding pair.

Im sorry, but honestly, who in their right mind would pay THAT MUCH for those... Just a crazy amount of money for the type of fish, breeding pair or not

Im sorry, but honestly, who in their right mind would pay THAT MUCH for those... Just a crazy amount of money for the type of fish, breeding pair or not
1671644480522.png

You can see they were going at it for a few minutes, and finally he just decided he didn't want to play anymore 😂

It started at 100. People really wanted that pleco.
Nah man... If I was serious about it, I think the highest Id go is $250... $300+ seems like a bad idea really for those guys...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back