Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
๐Ÿ† Click to vote! ๐Ÿ†

I just wanna say Amazon is incredibly frustrating ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh cool! I thought I was the only one! ๐Ÿคฃ
I asked for help with seller support and they were just like yeah nah just make a new seller account ๐Ÿ™„

I asked for help with seller support and they were just like yeah nah just make a new seller account ๐Ÿ™„
I've been trying to make a seller account. My mom sold a product on amazon. Since she already has an account I have to get special permission to open my own. (only one account per household)
I was able to contact seller support through my mom's account. It's like they can't answer a straight question. They are literally the worst. Ive asked them the same question 3 times in a row and they keep giving me the same steps to open an account. ๐Ÿ™„

I've been trying to make a seller account. My mom sold a product on amazon. Since she already has an account I have to get special permission to open my own. (only one account per household)
I was able to contact seller support through my mom's account. It's like they can't answer a straight question. They are literally the worst. Ive asked them the same question 3 times in a row and they keep giving me the same steps to open an account. ๐Ÿ™„
Now that is just frustrating. They won't give you the answer to your question ๐Ÿ™„
Kinda strange tbh

@WhistlingBadger i ran into your cousin Plastic Badger today ๐Ÿฆก
D70FAFDD-07BF-4D40-A0E4-5D03B3F0E98D.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back