connorlindeman40 40
Plantman
Fish of the Month 🌟
5x Tank of the Month 🏆
Supporting Member ⭐
📋 Contest Moderator
Not me, that's for sure. I'm a very unlikable person.Who...
And plus that post was for someone else not myself![]()
Nah he thinks I like @CaptainBarnicles. I don't though lol (no offense lol)Not me, that's for sure. I'm a very unlikable person.
Well yah... Definitely not youNot me, that's for sure. I'm a very unlikable person.
You just agreed with his post on thinking I may like someone... Not like you know whoI guess i left @Crispii speechless. No smart response![]()
Oof... BUUUURNSNah he thinks I like @CaptainBarnicles. I don't though lol (no offense lol)
Nah he thinks I like @CaptainBarnicles. I don't though lol (no offense lol)
Oof... BUUUURNS
Not even... Not even sure what to think
Well that's a relief! Probably old enough to be your motherNah he thinks I like @CaptainBarnicles. I don't though lol (no offense lol)
*grandmother ;-) jk lolWell that's a relief! Probably old enough to be your mother![]()
Deffo not that old! Good grief*grandmother ;-) jk lol