Random Discussion

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

You do it at night??
Ohhhk.... Please be smart (not saying that in an insulting way)
Sometimes. Its a pretty quiet where I live so there's only a car occasionaly. I sometimes go out at about 9pm. Nice and peaceful. Most of the time I bring my 2500 lumen light so i can be seen

If your local bus stop is over a mile from home, what a great way to get to the bus. Just pick it up and bring it with you on the bus.
It does look fun! Especially if you don't really know how to skateboard.... great way to kinda learn. Just wish there was a way to decrease the top speed do you don't rev it all the way up by mistake lol

It does look fun! Especially if you don't really know how to skateboard.... great way to kinda learn. Just wish there was a way to decrease the top speed do you don't rev it all the way up by mistake lol
You can lower the speed.

IMO you should know how to ride a normal skateboard first

You can lower the speed.

IMO you should know how to ride a normal skateboard first
I know you can lower the speed but I mean the top speed. Like if you push the button or pull the trigger or whatever it won't go all the way up to the full speed.

Just out of curiosity, why? You don't have to learn how to start it up with one foot down, you can just get on and learn steering/balance... But I could absolutely be wrong

I know you can lower the speed but I mean the top speed. Like if you push the button or pull the trigger or whatever it won't go all the way up to the full speed.

Just out of curiosity, why? You don't have to learn how to start it up with one foot down, you can just get on and learn steering/balance... But I could absolutely be wrong
Yeah you can lower the top speed.

It's very different having the board move itself than having full control.

Most reactions

trending

Back