Ram food

Frozen Brine Shrimp and Bloodworm should get even the most pickiest fish eating, I would suggest brine shrimp first though, you can also get freeze dried bloodworms which are great. Freeze dried brine shrimp are a bit too messy in my tank tho.

Ken

I have ound that they like freeze dried foods better than frozen foods, but this may have just been my individuals. They also like to have a nibble at a piece of cucumber in my experience.

The lfs I got mine from only fed them live bloodworms but they went over to flake really fast, I just fed them a little flake and took a few bloodworms away and did it more and more until they were totally on cichlid flakes. Maybe that would work for you and then just feed bloodworms a few times a week or just as a treat.

Mine like the frozen stuff buth they also seem to only like OSI spirulina flakes and not any other variety

I feed mine Whole Bloodworms. as far as i know they have the best nutrional value and my rams color is great. they come in nutrient rich gel very very very good for your fish tetra aqua is the only brand that i know of that makes these whole bloodworms

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back