R.i.p. Artemis

MisssMarie

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Some of you may remember, a while back, I rescued a female betta. You guys helped me vote on a fitting name for her, Artemis - or Aphrodite occasionally. She was named after the goddess of maidens and the hunt. Ever since I got her, we've been battling a bad case of both ich and fin rot. She was a true fighter and was starting to get better. This morning I noticed her hardly moving at the bottom of the tank, and I knew the fight was lost. I resolved to put her out of her misery tonight when it would be quiet and peaceful. Well, I went in to do it, and saw her floating at the top of the tank. So, rest in peace my beautiful fighter. She gave it her all and we had a good fight of it, but you can't fight forever. She will be missed. Already the boy in the tank next to hers seems to be acting a bit more lonely - I guess he needs a snail buddy... We'll miss ya sweetie

RIP :( It is sad when you lose a betta - I lost mine the other day. At least, if they were rescued, they would probably have had a nicer time with you than before.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back