Quite The Suprise!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GrayScale

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So I rescaped my 20g long for my biotope and moved all of my CPDs and red cherry shrimp into it from my 10g. It's been about 2 weeks and I've pretty much stripped my 10g down to just a peice of bogwood, some java moss and 2 java ferns. One day my girlfriend was looking into the still running but naked tank and much to hers and my suprise, she noticed a bunch of little shrimp hanging out on the filter! It was totally unexpected so I came over and had a close look at the tank, there's at least 10 rcs hanging out and I also noticed there are at least 5 baby celestial pearl danios swimming about which was the biggest suprise to me! Luckily there's nothing else in there to disturb them and I'll see them all grow up over the next couple of weeks! I bought some dried food for this occassion at the convention a few months ago that I wasn't expecting to use yet. :D

Just thought I'd share my excitement!

I almost want to say they fish have been developing for at least a week or two. I have noticed one that has started to develop its top fin and isn't as "see-through" as the rest.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back