Quite A Big Problem

Bigd5482

Fish Fanatic
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So my 29 gal tank is now leaking from someplace I can't figure out where but it lost 2 1/2 gal of water in a day day and a half and the bottom of the wood stand is soaked along with two spots inside the cabinet part of it. I managed to find a 55 gal tank on craigslist for 50 dollars in good condition with a canister filter, heater air pump lid lights everything including gravel and decorations.

My issue is right now in my current tank I have a Elite 35 filter that is cycled and matured when I will go to transfer the fish and such will running that filter along with the canister filter keep the tank cycled until the canister filter builds up the bacteria?
 
Yep just move the current filter over with the fish, then allow a good few weeks before adding anymore fish to allow the canister to mature.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top