Qt/hospital Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Betta5

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I can get a £3 tub. Its at leased 7 gallons. Its no a fish tank tho but i thought i could use it. Its rigid and can hold water w/o bending. Anyone have any opinions?
Thanks
Sean

For a QT/Hospital tank I see no harm in using a tub for it. However 7 Gallons does sounds a little small, depending on what size fish you'll be quarantining. Just remember a few things like making sure it's covered with a lid so fish don't accidentally/intentionally jump out.

Why not just get an 10gallon AGA for 10bucks at Wal-Mart? It will work better since its an actual tank instead of a tub.

We dont have walmart here and a 10 gallon tank is £50.
Uness you buy off the net where its £20 with a £120 dileveu

We dont have walmart here and a 10 gallon tank is £50.
Uness you buy off the net where its £20 with a £120 dileveu

NO WAL-MART?! :crazy: How can you people LIVE! Theres propablly some other type of Wal-Mart around your area but under another name. Yaa 20pounds is way to much for 4 pieces of glass put together.

Do you have an LFS locally that sells Clearseel tanks as they are quite cheap my 24"x12"x15" was £25. If not I use a large tub from Toys R Us if a tank needs some major maitenance and don't want to stress the fish too much (fw not sw).

surley you can get a plain tank cheaper than that! all the lfs's round here sell them. maybe pm some members in the london area and find out if they know somewhere you can get them.

Theres a thread here somewhere about LFS's (IE a UK directory of members favourite/recomended shops). Maybe check them out, im sure yo could find a cheap QT.

Here it is! :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back