Puget Sound Biotope

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I agree. I have look at many 'biotope' tank on the web and end up asking, where are the fish?

Coolest home aquarium I have seen and I believe she has spend $0 on the critters.
Thanks! Total critter tally: $0.00 :) You are correct! The tank itself is a repurposed acrylic box from an old refrigerator. Light and filter: $10.00

The tank itself is a repurposed acrylic box from an old refrigerator. Light and filter: $10.00
Excellent!

So any details on the new tank being built? I would love to see a picture of the finished plywood box before being sealed.

And lets not forget this guy:
Grunt Sculpin.jpg

Got a plan to get one of these?

Mark

@madmark285 :) You sound like a little kid about to enter a candy store! :yahoo:
Still debugging tank issues. Will not build until all systems check out and it looks like the critters will be happy in there.

Got a plan to get one of these?
Indeed! I just found out one of my neighbors is a tank diver at the Seattle Aquarium and she dives dry, so one more resource, and not only that, we will be sharing the experience with her kid who is totally into marine life! Yay!!!!! We may make it a family outing! :friends:

Still figuring out whether I can pump ocean water to my house. I may need to do two stages putting my little Radio Flyer to work. ;)

Indeed! I just found out one of my neighbors is a tank diver at the Seattle Aquarium and she dives dry, so one more resource, and not only that, we will be sharing the experience with her kid who is totally into marine life! Yay!!!!! We may make it a family outing! :friends:
You got great neighbors. The house next to me is a family with a 6 year son. I ask his Dad if I can show his son my fish, his mocking replay "Fish? Why do you have fish? You got an aquarium or something?". No dude, I got some bass and walleye flopping around on the kitchen floor:mad: Strange encounter, he didn't seem to grasp I was trying to do something interesting for his son. Oh well...

Still figuring out whether I can pump ocean water to my house. I may need to do two stages putting my little Radio Flyer to work. ;)
Your little Radio Flyer needs a RV holding tank mounted in it. Now where can we find an expert in RV holding tanks? :rolleyes:

You got great neighbors. The house next to me is a family with a 6 year son. I ask his Dad if I can show his son my fish, his mocking replay "Fish? Why do you have fish? You got an aquarium or something?". No dude, I got some bass and walleye flopping around on the kitchen floor:mad: Strange encounter, he didn't seem to grasp I was trying to do something interesting for his son. Oh well...
That is sad :(

no they are in there having a beer watching the sport, going out for walk with them soon as well :)

If neighbour's kid is into marine life, send him to fight the coyotes and get your water. Keep yourself safe :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back