and you still go down there, unless you need tio thin out your pack to

a) buy a new tank

b) turn that now spare bedroom into my fishroom

:)

and you still go down there, unless you need tio thin out your pack to

a) buy a new tank

b) turn that now spare bedroom into my fishroom

:)
Ah, that won't happen! I need the pack large and healthy to deal with the other critters I do not like.

So, no spare bedroom, your fishroom may need to wait until, well, forever... ;)

the pack will grow up and then fly the nest, only to return a short time later and claim back the fishroom

that's if you can get mum or dad to allow you to empty the shrine in the first place :mad::oops::):)

Dear parental unit,

After a long and hard period of deliberation, I have decided to notify you of my decision to become an alien and permanently move to another planet. This is motivated by the notion that I will not be expected to clean, cook, do laundry, take the garbage out, go to bed at an unreasonably early time instead of playing online games and kicking the beejeebies out of evil minions to help my team.

Please take this very personally, and know that I love you dearly. And, do not touch my tanks or talk to my critters!

Sincerely,
TheOneWhoNeverAteThePeas

there is not an alien planet that would take us, have you seen what we are trying to do to our own planet????

i would become a hermit, but the electric/internet signal dont tend to be the same as at home , so wouldnt be able to kill them nazis on that there xbox anyway

there is not an alien planet that would take us, have you seen what we are trying to do to our own planet????

i would become a hermit, but the electric/internet signal dont tend to be the same as at home , so wouldnt be able to kill them nazis on that there xbox anyway
Good point. Darn, being addicted to 100 Mbps has its drawbacks :(

only 100??? dont want to brag but get 300 to the router.

mind you as soon as it hits that wifi signal it seem to drop to about 50 :)

and a s i was told by one operator "You only pay for it to the router" so they are now my ex operator

only 100??? dont want to brag but get 300 to the router.

mind you as soon as it hits that wifi signal it seem to drop to about 50 :)

and a s i was told by one operator "You only pay for it to the router" so they are now my ex operator
Haha, yes, the wifi drags. Especially at around dinner time when everyone is blasting their microwaves. If I want/need more I can have the wire into the router, but knowing my capacity for clumsiness, I'll most likely trip on it and break something. I do not want to explore doing wc in the tanks with a cast on :crazy:

They will even blame the tanks for slowing the signal down. Its really thick stuff that water

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back